As a man you feel more pressure than a woman about the first date. Maybe they have more pressure about clothes but that’s because they have a lot of clothes. Men feel more pressure about the date in general. “What’s going to happen? Am I going to impress her? What if I say something wrong? What if she doesn’t like me?” are just some of the questions that men think about. To lower the risk that something wrong will happen, here are some tips:
- Plan the whole evening. Plan every single minute of it and make it interesting. Don’t just go on dinner and end it there. Go on a walk afterwards, sit somewhere to talk more, do something else.
- Use compliments, but use them appropriately. Use compliments only when you really think she deserves them. Half of your job is done here
- Pay the dinner or the cinema ticket or whatever you’re going to do that night.
- Be confident. Always be confident. Girls don’t like when someone is shy or is not sure about something.
- Be on time. Real men are never late.
- Tell her that you had great time at the end of the date. Instead of calling her the next day and talk about the date, tell her at the end. Tell her that you had fun with her and enjoyed the evening.
Good luck !