Prague is the capital of Czech and one of the most beautiful and visited cities in Europe. This city is included in the most World trips by most of the travel agencies. Here is a list of 6 things you should visit if you ever visit Prague:
1. Charles Bridge – or Karlov Most as they call it, is an amazing bridge over the river Vitava. It is named after King Charles IV who started building this bridge back in 14th century.
2. Prague Castle – is the largest ancient castle in the world. It was built back in 9th century by Prince Borivoj.
3. The National Theatre – It represents the will of the Czech people, their identity and the fight for independence.
4. The Lennon Wall – also known as the Memorial of the Silent Rebellion was a space for anti-government slogans during the Communist years. Today it’s the famed home of graffiti from all over the world.
5. Prague zoo – It is not the best zoo in the world, but it sure has a lot to offer. You can see the keepers feeding the hippos, washing the elephants and many other things that will leave you a good impression.
6. The Jewish Quarter – Also known as Josefov, named after the Emperor Josef II who introduced reforms to ease the living conditions of the Jewish people living in Prague.
These are only 6 of the many reasons why you should visit Prague.