Silence during the date is the most awkward thing that could happen. Prepare yourself with some questions before you go on a date to make sure you avoid the silence. There are tons of questions that you can think of. I’ll share some questions with you, hopefully they’ll be helpful:
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- How old are they? (Of course if she/he has any)
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What’s your biggest goal right now?
- Where do you want to travel?
- Do you have any pets?
- What kinds of movies do you like the most?
- What kinds of music do you listen to?
- Can you tell me an embarrassing story that you haven’t told before?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you like sports?
- Do you have favorite sport?
- Do you train anything?
- Do you have hobby?
- What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
- What’s your dream-job?
- What’s your favorite drink?
Don’t forget not to ask these questions one after another. If you have a topic that both of you like and you started a conversation about it, keep talking about it. These are just in case there’s awkward silence.